We invite you become a reviewer for JETHE. If you are interested in reviewing for our journal, please send an email to the editors at email@example.com indicating the subjects related to SoTL in higher education that most interest you and about which you have expertise. Please also attach your CV to that email.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All authors listed on the article have registered and created a user profile.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the formatting, stylistic, and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submitted paper is formatted according to the manuscript template mentioned under Manuscript Template below. Submissions that do not use this template will not be reviewed.
The Author (or Authors, collectively referred to herein as Author) retains the copyright for the Article/Review to be published in the Journal of Effective Teaching in Higher Education and is acknowledged in the copyright line on the Article/Review. The Author asserts the moral right to be identified as the Authors of the Article/Review.
- The Author and the Publisher (Journal of Effective Teaching in Higher Education) agree that the Author grants a Creative Commons Copyright License in the Article/Review to the general public (see Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0))
- The Author grants to the Publisher a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, display, distribute and use the Article/Review in any form, either separately or as part of a collective work, including (but not limited to) a non-exclusive license to publish the article in an issue of the Journal, authorize reproduction of the entire Article/Review in another publication, and authorize reproduction and distribution of the Article/Review by means of computerized retrieval systems. The Author retains the ownership of all rights under copyright in the Article, and all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- The Author agrees that the Journal of Effective Teaching in Higher Education be given credit as the original publisher in any republication of the Article/Review authorized by the Author. If the Publisher authorizes any other party to republish the article under the terms above, the Publisher shall require such party to ensure that the Author is properly credited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.